Saturday, May 13, 2006

And a 90% of sugar being poured on her

Tomorrow evening is Kate's bachelorette party. The months of planning, schlepping around NYC - it all comes to a head tomorrow night when a bunch of federal government employees invade the city. Kate called my task tomorrow night "herding cats." True, true.

I asked Kate what she intended to sing at karaoke - she said she wasn't sure, that she never knows till she's in the moment. "Do you think there will be some sugar poured on you?" I asked. "I'd say there's about a 90% chance of sugar being poured." She does love Def Leppard.

So I'll report back after I've recovered from tomorrow evening, at least with the parts that are fit for print.

1 comment:

  1. Taking you a while to recover from Saturday night's frivolities. You're getting old Aunt Meggers! :-)

    ReplyDelete