Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Corrections and What Not

So, as you may recall from my post last week about The DaVinci Code movie, I remarked that I did not know who Sir Ian and Chubbs Molina would be portraying. Thankfully, that's why I keep Philly, honorary member of the "Here's Why You're Wrong" Police, around. He pointed out that the article clearly stated that Sir Ian would be playing the Mary Magdallen expert and Molina will be playing Bishop What's-His-Face. My bad.

In other news, WNYC (the local NPR affiliate) had a fascinating piece this morning about Williamsburg's waterfront development. Bless their little hearts, they provide a transcript of the report, so you can read it here. Despite a really good Morning Edition AND Marketplace Morning Report (seriously, I just don't know what I'd do without Kai Ryssdal), I somehow managed to miss Renee Montagne's interview with Bruce Springsteen! The horror! If you're able, you can listen to it here.

I know I owe y'all a review of Babbo, and that will be forthcoming today, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment