Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hug It Out, Bitch

If you are a fan of HBO's Entourage, then you'll probably recognize the title. I watched a repeat of Entourage last night, thus rekindling my affection for the show and learning that the new season starts June 5. You'll recall that we left off last season with Vince and the gang heading out to Queens to make an independent movie and Eric finally getting his due when Vince officially hired him as his manager.

Jeremy Piven told Entertainment Weekly that his role as Vince's agent has finally been getting him recognized - apparently people will yell "Hug it out, bitch!" across the street at him. I'm sure he appreciates that. (On a side note, he improvised that line). I'm glad that Jeremy Piven has gotten some accolades for his role on this show - he really does steal every scene he's in.

Another thing I enjoy about Entourage - the music is great. I probably wouldn't have bought The Black Album if it weren't for all the play it got on the show. And they frequently throw in some Faith Evans, Method Man, Snoop Dogg, ODB, and a bunch of people and groups I've never heard of before, but enjoy nonetheless.

And occasionally there are some great guest spots - Val Kilmer as the crazy sherpa with a gun was perfect and very funny. And Gary Busey being, well, Gary Busey, was also amusing. Anyway, thumbs up to Entourage and I'm looking forward to June 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment