Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yessssss

I made Gawker Stalker!

I am completely in love with gawker.com. They do two of my favorite things - make fun of famous people and make fun of the Times. So on Saturday, when Anhabelle and I were getting drenched at the Revlon Run/Walk for Women and I saw Mariska Hargitay not 5 feet away, Anhabelle reminded me that I could finally write into the Stalker.

Granted, seeing Mariska was not as cool as seeing Mary Louise Parker and actually talking to her at the Balducci's on 9th Street (Balducci's is sadly gone now), but it did give me something to write in about.

As for the Run/Walk itself, we got very wet, but it's always inspiring to see so many people come out in crappy weather to raise money for a very worthy cause. And as Anhabelle's fella can attest, we made up for our discomfort by complaining incessantly like we were 80 year olds who had just had hip replacement surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment